HELP: Cannot connect to Android Market

jumong

May 10, 2011
Hi guys Im so new in this world of android tablets, my problem is that my Kingcom joypad tablet cannot connect with the android market, it has a default android market icon but it connects to a different more of a chinese app market. bottom line i cannot download apps on my tablet, so please anyone here has any idea on how can i connect to the correct app market, kindly post the apk file if possible. Many thanks...

jumong

May 10, 2011
oh i think it goes to the wonder media app market, so the question is how can i connect to the real android app market.. pls. help help me guys..thanks in advance

jumong

May 10, 2011
does anybody here know the answer to my question??? or this forum is just as useless as the others....

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Sometimes questions take more than 24 hours to get an answer. insulting the users isn't going to make it happen any faster and may get you banned.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0b5.1.1 using Android Tablet Forum

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Hi guys Im so new in this world of android tablets, my problem is that my Kingcom joypad tablet cannot connect with the android market, it has a default android market icon but it connects to a different more of a chinese app market. bottom line i cannot download apps on my tablet, so please anyone here has any idea on how can i connect to the correct app market, kindly post the apk file if possible. Many thanks...

Some devices may not be authorized to access the android market. It's a google thing, not an android thing.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

beastman

May 8, 2011
Some devices may not be authorized to access the android market. It's a google thing, not an android thing.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Same thing with my gtablet, which is the reason I rooted it and installed cm and gapps.

I think tablets need to have honeycomb or later installed on them to access the Android market when sold by a store.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum