HELP, can't download apps on internal memory

Dec 3, 2011
Ok, so I've searched using different wording and by just looking through the different discussions here and on slatedroid. I have a 7" White Pandigital Novel, it's brand new with the updated program which I didn't have to install. I just got the amazon app store on it last night and this morning I saw that Monopoly was available for free. I downloaded it and it started installing then said I didn't have enough memory on my PD Novel and I needed to manage my applications and remove some. After searching for the last two hours I finally came upon a post saying to switch out the internal microSD card. I have an 8GB microSD which has stuff on it but has 3.7GB available so I figured I'd try that before buying a brand new one. When I went to reinstall Monopoly it still says the same thing. I've tried finding a way to move the apps to my external SD card like I can do on my droid phone but as I've found out thats not possible. I'm so confused, someone please help or can you direct me to a post that would help. I'm not very tech savvy so if you could put it in terms I might understand that would be helpful. Thank you.

Edit: Now I really need help because since I put that microSD card into the PD Novel, it split it in half and all the stuff I had on it before is gone and it's only a 3.7GB card now. Can I get that stuff back thats on the other half I'm not seeing. I'm pulling my hair out now because it has pictures and videos of my daughter on it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Last edited:

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I'm not sure what to tell you about the "out of memory" problem but i will try to help you get you data back from the broken SD card. first, how did it split in two? Did the outer case split off from the chip inside or what? Please be more specific.

Dec 3, 2011
from what I'm understanding is when I put it in the pandigital it partitioned itself and now when I go into disk management on my computer it shows me that there are two partitions but the second partition wont let me see anything, the other half is the FAT32 part and I'm able to see that it was formatted by the pandigital.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I thought you were refering to a physical break. As for the partitioning of the drive, I'm sorry but I am not familure with Pandigital. Hopefully another member will pick this up that knows more about this particular model. I will monitor this thread and hopefully learn something new.