Help choosing a Droid Tablet!

sharbearlyons

Jan 29, 2012
I found a tablet on this site FabBus.com for $69.99 + free shipping on the
[h=1]Tablet PC 7-inch Infortm X220 ARM11 1GHz 256MB/4GB Android 2.3 MID Touchpad[/h]Then found I think the same Tablet on Dealfind "Dallas" for $85.00 for
[h=1]7 Inch Google Android 2.3 Tablet Including Shipping from Fabuless Products[/h]The specs are the same except in the name where it says MID Touchpad, not sure if that made a difference! So my question is this a good buy?

Thanks

J

jimbo7630

Just based on price, you are probably buying a headache, I'd buy some Tylenol as well!

However, If you can afford to lose this money, you may just be lucky enough to get a real bargain.

sharbearlyons

Jan 29, 2012
Thanks, for your feedback! The FabBus.com product states:45-day Money-Back-Guarantee. 1 year after-sales service. Lifelong online technical support. Please feel free to contact us if you didn't receive the package or quality problem exists. There will be professional after service personnel helping you solve the problems. I just need something to start out with, and not pay $500 or more for my small business! So think I will check it out!

Thanks again!

J

jimbo7630

Thanks, for your feedback! The FabBus.com product states:45-day Money-Back-Guarantee. 1 year after-sales service. Lifelong online technical support. Please feel free to contact us if you didn't receive the package or quality problem exists. There will be professional after service personnel helping you solve the problems. I just need something to start out with, and not pay $500 or more for my small business! So think I will check it out!

Thanks again!

I tend to be wary of any company that promises this kind of deal, and their website, if you've quoted it correctly, doesn't exist.