Help Choosing Right Tablet!

palidhje

Jan 21, 2013
Hello evey1, i'm interested to buy a rockchip based tablet, but i need your help to choose the right one...
can you tell me which is the best, or the roms that exist for them?
i need one with dual core or more and with JB version...

D

Dawnstar

Hello evey1, i'm interested to buy a rockchip based tablet, but i need your help to choose the right one...
can you tell me which is the best, or the roms that exist for them?
i need one with dual core or more and with JB version...

Hello
Welcome to AT;)

It's very hard to answer this question because everyone here have their own opinions on what is the best tablet for you it all depends on what you are going to use it for and the price you are willing to pay, you also ask for a dual core but now there is quad core models.

Last edited by a moderator:

palidhje

Jan 21, 2013
Hello
Welcome to AT;)

It's very hard to answer this question because everyone here have their own opinions on what is the best tablet for you it all depends on what you are going to use it for and the price you are willing to pay, you also ask for a dual core but now there is quad core models.

thnx u 4 ur answer
i'm going to use for reading ebooks, surfing internet, watch videos, for games im not much interested... and for the price, i'm looking for about 100 euros... and i almost forget, i would like it to be 7"...
i'm looking for one that has good battery, less problems, and one that have Roms for it!

Last edited: