Help Choosing Right Tablet

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by SBJ, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SBJ

SBJ Member

Hi there...

I am new to this place. I have been searching for a good 7" budget tablet for quite some time now, and I read a lot about the different tablets but I still cannot decide.

I have narrowed it Down to two different tablets: the german Lidl tablet: TrekStor Surftab Xiron 7 HD and the French: Archos 70B Titanium. Both tablets get good reviews considering their pricepoint.

The trekstor has better specs: the newest version of jellybean and a quadcore processor, but I think i have read complaints about it being unresponsive a times.

My main priorities are: responsiveness/speed: i surf the internet a lot and watch a lot of videos, and I game quite a bit too. And i need it to have HDMI which they both do.

I was hoping that you guys could help me decide by telling me about your experiences with the device(s).

Thanks in advance.

Stefan

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  2. SpeMall.com

SpeMall.com Senior Member

Maybe you can expand your eyes, look at the other good 7 inch tablets, such as : AINOL NOVO 7 AX1 or Ainol NOVO 7 Venus , all very good 7 inch tablets, and all support HDMI . Hope you can like !

• Like Like x 2
  3. SpeMall.com

SpeMall.com Senior Member

Ampe A85 is a decent tablet , but not a nice cost performance tablet , I think .

4. SBJ

SBJ Member

I don't mean to be rude but that was not that helpful. Sorry.
    I am searching for some personal experience with the tablets, if possible. I am not really looking for alternatives - though I do pay attention to suggestions.

Not quite sure where you are going with the last post?

But thanks anyway.

5. edap

edap Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia A110
    If indeed you're willing to entertain suggestions, then I would strongly advise you to take a look at Polaroid's Q7, Q8 and Q10 Android tablets. They all run a quad-core processor and will use Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. There’s an HDMI port for you to connect the device to a larger TV display. And, there’s also a front mounted speaker system which is useful when watching movies.

6. SBJ

SBJ Member

They do seem quite good for budget tablets. Unfortunatly they do not appear to be sold in Denmark.

Appreciate the suggestion though. Thanks.