HELP! choosing the correct tablet for me. (college student)

kyky_lilb

Apr 28, 2012
I am currently and education major and will be in school for quite some time. I know right now there is not a large amound of e-book available from what i've seen online, but that is one of the main reasons i am looking into a tablet. I want something i will be able to read (as well as take notes and highlight) from textbooks, to assigned reading that may be pdf files, or even words assecable. (Powerpoint would be nice but is def not needed.) I have an average labtop that I will be able to write my 10 page papers on, so im not worried about that. Im tired of hauling around all my books (lazy? maybe. but in todays technical world why not take avantage.) Last but not least one of the top reasons i was looking into a tablet is I can not read articles that are even two pages off of my labtop without getting a major headache from the screen. Due to this i am printing off tons of articles anywhere from 2-30 pages long. I truely believe if i can find the right tablet for my needs that in the end it will help save me money. Any sugestions help! Thank you
--College student in need of help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi kyky_lilb, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!