help craig CMP738B cant play fb games

nadd

Jan 17, 2012
i had bought the craig CMP738B for my son thinking he would be able to play his face book games on it so he wouldnt have to use the home comp. sadly i was misstaken so is there any thing I can do to allow him to do so we have tryed some things but I dont know any thing about comps. tablets androinds I just turn them on and go. we are able to get apps from slide me and play games but realy wanted to be able to use fb games please let me know if im wasteing my time trying to do this or can it be done.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Nadd, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the new tablet for your son. Sorry to hear he's having problems with it. I'm going to move your thread to the Craig Tablets section of the forum for you. Hopefully, one of the folks there will be able to help you out. Good luck!

rbinc

Dec 7, 2011
i had bought the craig CMP738B for my son thinking he would be able to play his face book games on it so he wouldnt have to use the home comp. sadly i was misstaken so is there any thing I can do to allow him to do so we have tryed some things but I dont know any thing about comps. tablets androinds I just turn them on and go. we are able to get apps from slide me and play games but realy wanted to be able to use fb games please let me know if im wasteing my time trying to do this or can it be done.

Sadly, no. The Craig tablet just does not have the RAM to run such games. It is intended for web surfing, email, etc. Any intensive game apps will not run adequately.

nadd

Jan 17, 2012
Sadly, no. The Craig tablet just does not have the RAM to run such games. It is intended for web surfing, email, etc. Any intensive game apps will not run adequately.
thank you i thought so but my wife didnt want to listen to lol i guess he will just have to do with the games it runs i did get angry birds on it and he happy about that