Help find the right app

Tarzan_601

Sep 3, 2012
Hello Peeps. I am new to this android thing. My wife had a stroke and is in reahb now getting better every day. Her friends from work bought her a tablet and I am trying to get an app that they use at rehab. They call it " Verbally " and all I can find is an IPAD app wich I just figured won't work on this tablet. They bought her a " Pandigital " wich is a android. It is a simple program wich should run on this tablet or a program like it. Does anybody have an idea where or what I can don to run something like this. It is very hard on us to try to comuinicate and I think this would help us a bunch. Thanks in advance. Gene

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gene, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. It's good to hear your wife is getting better every day. Unfortunately, the only app I could find for your purposes seems to be Verbally, and it is for iPads only. I'm hoping someone else on the forum will know of a similar program for Android tablets, so I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. More people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you find something that will work. Good luck!