Help for a huge Newbie!!!!!! Can't Establish a Realiable Data Connection

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I was just wondering what you did to clear up the issue because I'm having the exact same problem. I'm on 1.0.0 and I every time I try to sign into my Google account it gives me that message. I haven't been able to find anybody with instructions on how to deal with this problem. I'd like to know how you fixed it.

If you skip the main Google sign in does it ask u again to sign in and still doesn't work? Does it work if u make a new gmail account online first? Did u buy it used?

Sent from my Droid

rsmiller83

Jan 31, 2011
I bought it new and I'm using the same Google account that I use with my Droid Incredible. No matter which angle I take at signing in it still gives me that same message. I did try to make a new gmail account with no luck.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I bought it new and I'm using the same Google account that I use with my Droid Incredible. No matter which angle I take at signing in it still gives me that same message. I did try to make a new gmail account with no luck.

Hmm, idk. I use the same Google account I use for my Droid. Should work with a new account unless some other account is synced to the device. What if you reset/factory restore/de-register then re-register and re-root, does it work then?