Help for android tablet super pad 6?

RV3nz

Jan 11, 2012
Hi,
I have just bought a new android super pad 6. I'm used to having Windows and wanted to know how to access `3G settings', as I can`t find it! There doesn`t seem to be an equivalent of `my computer`.
Any help would be good, cheers

awhit

Dec 15, 2011
sorry to but in but can you tell me how to post a new thread? I want to find out how to set up my email and I cannot find where to post it on this site.

Allan

awhit

Dec 15, 2011
Hi,
I have just bought a new android super pad 6. I'm used to having Windows and wanted to know how to access `3G settings', as I can`t find it! There doesn`t seem to be an equivalent of `my computer`.

You should have received an attena that attaches to the top of your tablet. If so, download google maps and type in your start and finish points and it will work. I had a lot of trouble until I downloaded an app called Latitude and the maps and now it works. I even downloaded a app for a voice that tells me where to go.

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi,

Hi RV,

What modem are you trying to connect with? Superpad VI does not support all 3G modems.

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Jose and Awhite,

If you want to post a new thread you go to forums (see the menu at top of this page) -> select the relevant forum -> Select post new thread