Help for my new Apad iRobot

gmotorworx

Dec 1, 2010
Another HELP here!!! Bought an APAD version 2.01 after loading the menu screen won't appear anymore.. What do you think happened to my unit??

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
i bought it from here
[WTS] Android 1.5 Tablet pc - New in Box

I think it's batch 3 iRobot... any possible i can flash it to newer version of android system??
If cannot, is it possible to root it?? Can i install cracked apk file on my unrooted device?

Help is much needed!!
Why aren't you satisfied with the OS version it came with? What do you expect a later Android version will add?
You can install apps by putting them on your SD card - "cracked" or not (not that I condone stealing software) and install them with APK manager (or "Explorer" or most any file manager). If they'll run or not is not affected by if the tablet is rooted or not - It's just a matter of if it A) will run on the Android OS version you have and B) on the hardware you have. As the aPad hardwarewise is on par with the very first Android devices to ever see the light of day ca 2 years ago, recent 3D HD games will not work.

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
Head over to slatedroid (if it's up at the moment (which it on closer inspection isn't)). There (in the forum) you'll find rooted firmware for various versions of the aPad.
Don't expect much tho - As the file system of the aPad is readonly (regardless of root or not) there's not much you can do as root.

Dec 1, 2010
i just received my irobot today... But i can't on it.. I nid to plug in the charger only i can on the apad..... When i plug off.... The apad just won't on eventhought it show 100% charged while charging