Help HDMI video freezes

Vicky1232003

Jul 31, 2012
Hi everyone,i just got my tf300t today and i very happy with it.....but just 1 problem is when i using the HDMI output, I have been able to watch HD video with little to no issues from Youtube, but on some other sites like pokerstarstv, if I switch to full screen mode, it crashes completely. I was watching the PCA and while I could watch it in the windowed mode, as soon as I expanded it to full screen....crash!Please anyone know what happen and how to fix it....thanks so much

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Thanks for joining us here Vicky!

I assume this is a website and uses Flash.

If so, check out some different browsers and see if they work better.

Dolphin Browser HD
Opera Mobile
Firefox Beta
Boat Browser

Be sure to set them to desktop mode and not android or tablet.

Vicky1232003

Jul 31, 2012
Thanks Fre for ur anwer....i tried but it still happen the same....i love the tf300 but very sad about that....i saw that u using the tf101,does it have the same problem like tf300?Maybe i will return it and get the tf201 or the tf700

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I have not tried pushing anything to HDMI with my tablet. I don't have the need since II have a media center PC hooked to my TV.

Vicky1232003

Jul 31, 2012
Thanks again :).....and an other question,I'm using Dolphin Grower HD to listen music on youtube and I open a new tab to watch NEWS then the music stop playing.So do you know how to keep it playing the music when I watch the other tab?