help! help! help! :(

postwomanxpat

Aug 18, 2011
hiya. new to all this so ill try my best to explain my problem.

about four weeks ago i bought a touchpad 2.1 from maplins. (i knew i should have took my boyfriends advice and not bought it from there anyway...) i asked the saleman if it played youtube videos, as this was the main reason i bought it! and he said yes it did, he explained it was perfect to use in the house but wasnt so good for travel, as it was only going to be used in the house, it was perfect.

as soon as i got it home, the problems started pouring in, at first the built in wi-fi didnt work at all, my boyfriends a computer expert and it even puzzled him! we took it back and the same salesman who sold me it explained it was a faulty model! (which he should have checked even before he sold me it). he gave us a new model and explained if it didnt work again i could get a full refund.

when we got this new model back home, we came across a new problem, the main reason i bought it for wasnt working! youtube wasnt loading videos and wasnt letting us search for videos of our own choice. we took it back straight away, and the same salesman sorted it out for us.

it has worked for about two weeks now, but all of a sudden its started not playing my youtube videos again! its too late to take it back, but i kinda feel like ive been robbed of my 100 pound :(

can anyone help me please! :(

thanks alott. x :cool:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Are you playing youtube from the youtube app or the browser? Uninstall and reinstall youtube app if you have to.

Make sure you update to the latest Flash player on the market.

tomge

Aug 28, 2011
i have flashplayer 10.1.105.7 on my chinese 7" tablet, but i only get a black window where the video is supposed to be played. In the middle there is a strange blue icon.
have already tried to upgrade to 1.3, but I don't seem to be able to get appmarket working on y google account, nor on my wife's account. Founf the apk on the net, but it's only 4 mb and doesn't want to install.
any idea how i can get a workingversion of the flashplyaer onto my tablet? Or how I can get the installed flash player working? Watching you tube video's is the main reason i bought the thing

thx
Tom