HELP! How do I get the Android Market to download on my 7" mini tablet

rose48192

Jan 22, 2012
My son got the 7" mini tablet for christmas and we can not figure out how to get the market app to download. It is preloaded with the Android reader but no market app. Can anyone help me with a link or instructions on how to get it?

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Installing only Market.apk won't work, you need at least GoogleServicesFramework as well.

But you don't need Android Market, try installing Getjat, SlideME, 1Mobile or Amazoapp app market (USA only). Simply use the built-in browser to download and install their apks.

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
If by chance you are not able to get the market to install there is a nice website i use a lot to load apps for tablets i fix and sell. www.handango.com Just choose android on the left side once opened and then type in search bar for something special you want, or just click on what type of app you want and it will list many.. some paid but most free. Best of luck..

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Also try app market, a1 market this is exactly like the original market, do a search on google and look for a1market.apk on a PC or laptop, download the file and install it