help! I connected tablet to pc and now I cannot start it!

mid211

Feb 11, 2012
Please help!!
I have a 7inch MID wm8650 tablet ..
I useed a male to mlae usb cable to connect it to my pc to copy some file to it..
The pc did not see the tablet ..
I shut down my tablet then I pluged out the usb cable..
then when I tried to start the tablet again I found that it can not be started..no green indicator.. nothing on the screen !!
Please help ! what can I do ?!
Thank you very much..

mid211

Feb 11, 2012
I tried to use the usb male-to-male cable to re-conncet the tab to pc and I tried to start the tab and it STARTED!!
But when I disconnect the usb cable the tab turned off I tried to plug in the charger .. the red charge indicator is on but the tab did not start until I connect the usb cable!!
What is that mean?!
any ideas?

fredgar

Feb 10, 2012
I tried to use the usb male-to-male cable to re-conncet the tab to pc and I tried to start the tab and it STARTED!!
But when I disconnect the usb cable the tab turned off I tried to plug in the charger .. the red charge indicator is on but the tab did not start until I connect the usb cable!!
What is that mean?!
any ideas?

Seems like your battery is dead and needs to fully charge first.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mid211

Feb 11, 2012
If it is a battery problem why it is not starting with the charger plugged in ?

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Does the charge light come on when you plug in the charger? If no, is the charger working? If yes, possibly the input jack on the tablet is damaged. Mine was dropped with the charger plugged in and it broke the charger jack off the circuit board. Worked until the battery went dead and then wouldn't charge.

mid211

Feb 11, 2012
Does the charge light come on when you plug in the charger? If no, is the charger working? If yes, possibly the input jack on the tablet is damaged. Mine was dropped with the charger plugged in and it broke the charger jack off the circuit board. Worked until the battery went dead and then wouldn't charge.

Thank you for your post.
"Does the charge light come on when you plug in the charger?" yes..
" If yes, possibly the input jack on the tablet is damaged." I did not get it .. if the input jack is damaged I think the red indicator on the tablet will not come on ..
any way my tablet was not dropped .. but this problem happened after I connected it to pc via male to male usb cable as I said in the first post ..

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Sorry, what I meant was does the light come on, (you said yes), if it did not but the charger did work, then maybe the jack was damaged. Just trying to find out exactly what was happening and what symptoms you were seeing.

mid211

Feb 11, 2012
Now I get what you meant..So what you think .. what happened to my tab so it can get power to start from usb cable but not from its battery or its undamaged charger!!