Help! I have a Pandigital SuperNova that's stuck in Safe Mode

Tclunsford

Feb 21, 2013
I received a Pandigital SuperNova R80B400 from an individual and when I boot it up it boots up in safe mode. The Controls buttons at the bottom of the unit do not light up and don't appear to work. It boots up and I can access applications, etc. but once in an application cannot use the return button to to exit. Touch screen works fine. The only option I have is to power down. I've tried the factory reset and it still boots up in safe mode. Also tried using the Firmware Update application and it always says I have a problem with my internet connection ( even though I don't) and never does update the firmware. Can anyway help? Thanks and look forward to participating in the forum. :confused:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Tclunsford, congratulations on your "new to you" tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets, and nice to hear you're looking forward to participating in the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Pandigital SuperNova forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that tablet working properly. Good luck and enjoy the forum!