Help !! I have a Zenithink Z102 ipad 10.2 Google Android 4.0 flytouch

Sep 22, 2012
I purchased the above unit but cannot find any "How to" info I twice emailed the company [email protected] who have not seen fit to answer.(Firstly over a month ago) I have never had an ipad before so its all new to me.
I bought it to use to put lyrics on and attach to my mike stand,,,I cannot find out how I transfer text from my desktop pute to the Zenithink or what program I would use,
Any assistance would be appreciated, remember please I know nothing about pads.

Thanks anyone in advance
overthehillphil

All mushrooms are edible however, some will kill you.

igg

Sep 14, 2012
overthehillphil said:
I purchased the above unit but cannot find any "How to" info I twice emailed the company [email protected] who have not seen fit to answer.(Firstly over a month ago) I have never had an ipad before so its all new to me.
I bought it to use to put lyrics on and attach to my mike stand,,,I cannot find out how I transfer text from my desktop pute to the Zenithink or what program I would use,
Any assistance would be appreciated, remember please I know nothing about pads.

Thanks anyone in advance
overthehillphil

All mushrooms are edible however, some will kill you.

Yeah I had the same problem in trying to contact Zenithink regarding a problem I was having with my epad ,zero success, I finished up contacting the sales girl from the Hong Kong company that sold me the Zenethink,however she had left the company that I purchase the product from.
This sales person then tried to find the answers to my problem by contacting the company she used to work for,but they didn't want to know about the trouble I was having,but at least she tried.
Why don't you go to the Zenithink forum link as I have found this site to be great.
I purchased 3 of these useless tablets and class that as one of the silliest things I have ever done(and believe me I have done many stupid things) so just to finish up,if you cant fix your current problem and believe me fixing one problem will be easy compared to all the others you will have,so you might consider doing what I have done and that is to give it to the kid's to play frisbee,or offer a prize to who can throw it the further est,or do what another forum member suggested I do and that was to use it as a kitchen chopping board .

Sep 22, 2012
Thanks for the response igg, also liked the humour....I just looked at this site and nearly gave myself a hernia laughing at Zenithink view Zenithink http://www.zenithink.com/Eabout.php

You may well be correct as to what to do with it, however being on a pension $200 is a lot of money to throw away.

I might try and contact the CEO I have at least his photo to go by.... $images[1].jpg

Last edited:

benadlam

May 6, 2012
Just use a micro sd card and drag all the files off your pc onto it. Then plug it into your tablet. Use es file explorer app to then find them on your tablet

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2