Help Identifying Chinese Tablet

zbrowntab

Feb 8, 2013
I recently bought two cheap tablets for me and the wife. They say "softwiner evb" in the about section. Wife's says nuclear-evb. Please help, I dont know what other numbers I need to identify them. I used "android system info" app, but I am not sure which numbers/labels help identify these things. Thanks for any help

D

Dawnstar

I recently bought two cheap tablets for me and the wife. They say "softwiner evb" in the about section. Wife's says nuclear-evb. Please help, I dont know what other numbers I need to identify them. I used "android system info" app, but I am not sure which numbers/labels help identify these things. Thanks for any help

Welcome to AT;)

Why do you need to (identify them) ? When you buy Cheap you get Cheap in Chinese tablets

zbrowntab

Feb 8, 2013
I am using mine for work and some apps "aren't compatible". I bought cheap ones because I am not rich, duh. I refuse to over pay just cause they have a brand name. I would like to flash the rom, but I need to know what the tablets info is before I do that. Any help?

egypro

Mar 17, 2017
if u have access to android menue ., most of them does, goto last item ,it should be about then click it u will see firmware ver and model number and