Help !!! I'm completely lost.

Pfiltz

Aug 10, 2012
I bought a 10" super pad Android off Fleebay. Suppose to be brand new.

I noticed when I finally got the batter charged up, and there were (2) WiFi connections that someone had created.

That's fine I guess, but my problem is the WiFi on this tablet is just bad I think. I'm sitting 6 feet from my Wireless modem in the living and it has problems seeing it, and staying connected.

I contacted the vendor via a message through Ebay, and got this....

-------------------------

Try going to settings, backup, factory data reset. If this does not help, let us know and we can certainly replace this for you. Also try unplugging your router for 30 seconds and plugging it back in to reset it.

-------------------------

That was fine with me, since there was no data on it. It said something about formatting, and to reboot, and now all I see on the tablet is a floating bulls eye with crosshairs that moves to each 4 corners when ever I touch any icon on the tablet. I can't shut it off either. I've used the recessed button to turn it off, but when I power it back up, the screen just shows the buillseye with crosshairs on it, that move to each corner....

Can anyone tell me what the heck is this thing doing?

Thanks

Last edited:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
This sounds too simple but from your description the tablet might want you to recalibrate your screen. If that is right you just touch the crosshairs at each corners.

Pfiltz

Aug 10, 2012
Thanks. I feel like such a tool. Some kid at Best Buy told me about that.. ;)

Now one more question. I have this Superpad tablet. It's so-so. The WiFi sucks. I'm sitting 6' from my wireless modem at home, and the connection drops every now and then. I can't find a place in the OS to tweak the WiFi. Is there something on the modem side I should be looking at?