Help! I'm on info overload!

Jun 5, 2011
My basic question is is there any real advantage to buying an IPad2 or Any Android laptop? I'm used to android....it's on my cell phone. Do I have to pay a subscription fee to have a regular Android tablet?

Even more basic...are the IPad2 and the other tablets basically equal?

DJACID

May 7, 2011
Well the iPad 2 is a good tablet but with the android tablets you get much more fun,
I am moving from a iPad 2 to a Acer 500 or asus transformer still thinking about it,
With the iPad and iPad 2 I never paid for a data connection, instead used the mywii app on the iPhone to tether my connection...
Performance I couldn't see any differences between iPad and the android tegra tablets

UGator

May 20, 2011
If you are currently using Android, I see no reason to get an IPad. Unless you like or want to be tied to ITunes, it will not benefit you in any way. I am biased, I think my transformer is every bit the tablet an IPad is and more. With the addition of the keyboard dock, it becomes a tool for creation as opposed to the comsumption nature of the IPad. I run a small Therapy company , and it allows me to get most of my work done on the road . I do not have seperate service for my TF as it is available as a WiFi only model currently - I use my hotspot capability from my Nexus one to get on line from the field. I like it so much that I intend on buying more for all of the therapists that work for as the stock becomes available.