HELP! Information overload, all i want is a 10" capactive around $250 - Freescale?

diigtalape

Jun 10, 2011
Hey all,

Great forum, I've read so much over the last few days my eyes are bleeding! I've got information overload, so hoping i can get some steer on what im thinking because im dying the get my hands on a tablet.

I'm after a capacitive 10 inch, android 2.2 min, and seen lots of tempting chinese tablets

Mainly looking for ability to stream video, reading, email etc.

Are they worth the gamble?

Can I hook an android phone up to a tablet for 3G access or will I have to buy a dongle?

heavy666

May 3, 2011
Wicked, I know here you guys dont like chinise tablets but can you point me a good one on this price range? Tigerdirect does not ship to my country and I was wondering if there is any good tablets on chinise sites out there.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Wicked, I know here you guys dont like chinise tablets but can you point me a good one on this price range? Tigerdirect does not ship to my country and I was wondering if there is any good tablets on chinise sites out there.

Ahh ok, personally I'm not too familiar with Chinese tablets... I'm sure someone who knows more than I will chime in here... Good luck bud!

diigtalape

Jun 10, 2011
Do yourself a favor and spend a little bit more and get a Viewsonic G Tablet - $279 TigerDirect

Thanks for the reply Wicked.

I'm in the UK, and can't find any stores that sells the G Tab (unless it's marketed under a different name?) . There's a second hand one on ebay but thats $350 and the a new one for nearly $650!!

I dont mind spending a little more, especially if it gets me a tegra 2 and potential pgrade to honeycomb, but thats too much.

So if anyone can reccomend a chinese tablet, Id love to hear about it.

diigtalape

Jun 10, 2011
The g-Tablet is also sold as the Malata ZPad if that helps

The g-Tablet is also sold as the Malata ZPad if that helps

Many thanks for the reply Pbrauer. But thats still coming in at $400-500 and only available from chinese stockists.

I'll take the lack of anyone reccomending a chinese tablet as, well, there isn't one worth reccomending!? LOL