Help Me Decide on a 10" Tablet

UKFan78

Dec 1, 2013
I am looking for a 10" android tablet for $300 or less. I have been looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, the Asus Memo Pad FHD ME302, and the Asus Memo Pad Smart ME301. All 3 look like great tablets, but I just can't decide which one is best. This will be a Christmas present for my 13 year old. One thing that concerns me is the Intel Atom Clovertrail processor in the Tab and FHD. Is it better or worse than the Tegra 3 quad-core processor? The reviews are all mixed on that. Some say it is faster and some say it is awful. Some say Android and Intel should never have mixed.

Which tablet would be the best purchase in the long run, with support and app compatibility? Which one will have better build quality and have accessories available? Is there another tablet I should be looking at? I am not interested in the Amazon tablets.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi UKFan78 , i think you should look the PiPO MAX M9 pro Quad Core GPS 32GB Tablet PC, a very high quality and excellent functions tablet. Hope you can like it !

Have a nice day !
spemall.com

edap

Dec 12, 2012
All three tablets that you mention are first-class performers in the 10-inch, brand-name segment of the Android tablet markertplace. However, at the top of the list, I would definitely make sure to include the Google Nexus 10.