help me please?? want to download custom rom

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
hey can someone help me please?? i'm trying to download the r8 custom rom for my new advent vega off modaco and i just cant do it!! never done anythin like this before and i'm def not having beginners luck thanks sam

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
im going on to modaco i click download on the prebaked custom rom and then after that i just cant find it on my pc

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
thanks im such a dummy today!! i was clicking open instead of save lol hopefully wont have any problems now.
also what does this mean - If you are using Windows, your USB 'Android Developer Bridge' driver MUST be the one included in this download (use 'Have Disk' functionality in device manager to change if required)

beegee_tokyo

Developer
Feb 8, 2011
thanks im such a dummy today!! i was clicking open instead of save lol hopefully wont have any problems now.
also what does this mean - If you are using Windows, your USB 'Android Developer Bridge' driver MUST be the one included in this download (use 'Have Disk' functionality in device manager to change if required)

A lot of people have problems with the USB drivers on their PC, that's why you see the message. Check YAUDIG. USB driver guides for newcomers. It works!, Yet Another USB Driver Install Guide and use [BETA] AUDI - Automated USB Driver Installer, Automatically installs the drivers you need to install ROMs if you get problems that your PC doesn't want to connect to your tablet.

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
Thanks will have a look at those links. ive downloaded custom rom on pc but cant get it to download on vega so maybe they will help, thanks sam

Sent from my Vega using Android Tablet Forum