Help Me Please!!!!

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
Hello, i have just bought a disgo 6000 tablet and i am trying to connect it to my laptop and nothing happens, i dont think its even connecting nothing comes up. Also i am tring to install .apk on to my tablet i transfer the file to micro sd card and put it back into the tablet and it cant find anything on the card.

john_tartar

May 3, 2011
Please be more descriptive about exactly what you are trying to do, exactly what is happening, and what you expect to happen

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
Hi, what i am trying to do is to put .apk files on a micro sd card and load them on to my tab or to connect my tab to my laptop and transfer the .akp files that way.
i cant get any of them to work.

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
hello no i am not rooted, thats what i am trying to do, i just cant get any apps on the device to get it rooted, no i dont know how to use adb, and no i dont have file browser installed.

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
Thank you epeereboom i have done it, i now just find out how to root my tab, i have been told the z4root app works.

epeereboom

Dec 19, 2010
Universal androot works well also. If your tab doesn't root the first time, just try again. Eventually it should take.

Sent from my p7901a using Tapatalk

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
Thank you for the advice its much appreciated. Where can i find universal androot? just 1 more thing what are the advantages of rooting my tablet?

epeereboom

Dec 19, 2010
Sorry having some comp problems right now or I would have posted some links for you. I'll see if I can figure out what is going on, but in the mean time you should be able to find UniversalAndroot.API by searching the forums here or running a Google search.

There is a thread here in the sylvania forum about rooting/mixing/tweaking your sylvainia. It has universal androot and alot of other useful info. here you go: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...oting-mods-tweaking-your-sylvania-tablet.html

Last edited:

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
Thank you i have finally sorted it. Thank you so much for your help.

Sent from my disgo6000 using Android Tablet Forum App

epeereboom

Dec 19, 2010
No problem. Glad I could help. Enjoy your tablet. It's a good device when you get it just where you like it.