My tablet:
MPMAN MP 1027
* 10" screen
* 1Ghz processor
* 512 mb ram
* Android 2.2
And other not so important things

What i need:
To update Android to 3.0 or 4.0 (high priority)
To set up some things(low priority)
To install Android market or google play. App store(high priority)

User who guide me and help me do all things i need. I dont mind if he find tutorials and they are not his. Only important is that we set it up.
User who helps me will get reward $30 by paypal. :) I think its fair

P.S we can chat via skype pm me for skype id.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Honestly, You would be better off to save your $30 and use it to buy a tablet which already has this capability. There is no factory firmware for this model beyond 2.2 There have been attempts to use a Coby FW to shoehorn in 4.0, but is not completely compatible. And I do not know of any compatible community Firmware either. If someone does it, it would cost more than the $30 reward you offer in time.

But that is just an honest opinion

mily12

Aug 16, 2012
I dont understaind You guys good but hmmm. There is no way i can update my tablet from 2.2 android to 3.0 or 4.0 ? I have up to $50 to spend on guy helping me. But how can i install android market i have one stupid GetJar market :) Thanks in advance

mily12

Aug 16, 2012
Sorry for double post but i want to root and install market on my tablet is it possible ? Please help im new with tablets

Guys i made it :DDD I first did root to my MP 1027 tablet and than installed Market Android :) Thanks all :D

Last edited:

eBandit

Jan 16, 2012
If you have $50 to spend on help, then why dont you just sell the tablet you have now and add whatever you get with the $50 and you will be close to getting a tablet with 4.0 installed. For generic tablets you can get 4.0 tabs at 7" for $99 easy and 10" for about $169 and up. My Zeki 7" has 4.0.3 and you can get a 10" for 169 if you want 10" Need to do a few things for Google apps though, but comes with amazon apps and getjar. people have put google apps on it. Has twice the ram of yours as well. Just a thought ;-)