Help me to Modify.

king_dhicko

May 23, 2011
Hi, Good Day..
Im kinda new here so i dont know much about android and im still exploring the environment..i have a 8" generic apad running andriod 5.0 and its so slow and im just wondering if you can lead me where and what forum should i check since im using a generic.. can you help me modify my apad to make it responsive with the latest firmware? heres the screenshot..thankyou guys in advance..

$20110423035044.jpg

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi, Good Day..
Im kinda new here so i dont know much about android and im still exploring the environment..i have a 8" generic apad running andriod 5.0 and its so slow and im just wondering if you can lead me where and what forum should i check since im using a generic.. can you help me modify my apad to make it responsive with the latest firmware? heres the screenshot..thankyou guys in advance..

View attachment 2497

looking at the kernel version(2.6.29), its probably android 2.1 with a customise launcher. The "5.0" is just a naming. A good start is to find out what processor your tablet is.

go to the "terminal" and type "dmesg". Look out at the top of the list and it should show your processor type.