help!!my android tablet is stuck to the little green man and i cant do anything now

micael79

Mar 17, 2011
hi everybody,
im novice to android world , i got lately an android tablet Techpad from chinavasion. i had trouble downloading apps from android market so i tried to clear cache and data but i must have deleted something i shouldnt because now i cant get into the sofware, i have no access it just get stuck to a green little man and ask to press it but nothing is happening and there is an emergency call bouton or change language...nothing else i dont know what to do as i dont get so much help from chinavasion. i dont know how to root my tablet. i have tried to connect to my laptop but my laptop just see the micro sd card and not the internal memory so im a bit lost now what i can do with it. so please anybody can help on that.
thanks.

laura1989

Mar 17, 2011
Ive got the same problem i cant download anything. It just say's im not connected to the internet which i am. Think there a waste of money.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I had two Chinese Tablets do the same thing, take a paperclip and find small hole in rear of tablet , stick it in hold for 2-3 seconds if it doesn't reboot, your are S%^t out of luck, do not waste any more money sending them back to China, once they get em back your out even more money and you will get excuse after excuse, But if you used paypal send back, get receipt from Post office and you may submit claim for defective items and hopefully get refund! You have only 45 days from getting them to do this I believe.

Last edited:

micael79

Mar 17, 2011
thank you for your help, which hole is it , i see a hole for the microphone , would it be that one?? yes i might do that , i bought with paypal so i will try to get money back i just got it monday used it only one day and now nothing , annoying really, only trouble trying to send back.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Not the mic. Look elsewhere, if you use a pin and its the right spot ,you will feel it go in and out when you prod it.

micael79

Mar 17, 2011
no i dont see any other hole so i dont think i can do that, any other way to reset the tablet? with a rom maybe? im not expert so i would be happy to get everything back but it seems difficult :(