Help! My tablet won't turn on.

HYPNoBRECKY

Dec 11, 2011
I've had my tablet for 5 days I set up my email account,downloaded a couple games from Amazon app store, Got Trend Micro installed then turned it off for the night and connected the charge cable and when i got up this morning I touched the power button and all i get is a whole lot of nothing. I'm at a loss as to what happened to cause this non responsive state of being for my tablet.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
First you really didn't provide much info, second you barely even wait five minutes for help. give people a chance

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

academymarine

Dec 9, 2011
sometimes you do something you don't realize and hit a button or function that causes it to lock up. I had that happen to one of my tablets. Try holding down one of the buttons like 'menu', 'home', 'esc', or some other button on the tablet and THEN press the power button while holding both. Hold until you see the boot screen or 20+ seconds. If nothing... try another button combo, if you do see the boot screen then it worked. This is assuming you haven't rooted/mod'ed it in some way that bricked it.