HELP! need an android tablet with these specifications...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angell3abie69

May 19, 2012
ok so, I want an android tab with a screen of 9.4" up to 10.2" no smaller or bigger, anything between that, the tab has gota have adobe flash! A screen very sensitive to the touch like an iPad. The new android market called "Play Store". Android honeycomb 3 or icecream sandwich but whichever one it has to be able to upgrade whenever the newest OS is out. Either dual core proc or quad 4 Tegra 3, I don't know much about this stuff so whichever one of those is a faster and better processor for games and movies and browsing and such.16gb or higher storage but if it's only 16gb then it must have the external SD or micro SD storage slot for expandable memory. The most RAM. And camera front and back, if it doesn't have both then it just have rear cam, but whether the tabs dual cam or not, the rears gota 5mp or higher! If it has a front cam it can be 1mp or higher. So please, some help me tell me which tablet/tablets have these specifications! I know it's out there and I've been looking for weeks I'm fed up I cant do it myself I need someone who actually knows about tablets!! I'm ready to get one today! Can't wait anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.