Help needed for pattern unlocking the android tablet

kbssmaniam

Apr 25, 2013
Hi all,

Any one help me out to "Unlock my Tablet". Is china made android tablet.

Verson - 4.0.3, Model no.3C97, Base band0.8, Karnel verson - 3.0.8+, build no"03F2-P1_H2-Mo2-1633.20120226.Cortex tablet 10"

My Wi-fi is switched off. I am not able to reset the factory setting. Its asking my mail id and password. I given for service they said some my
the system is hanged. I have no idea about technically.

I bought 2 Tablet same model. It is possible to get software from one tablet to another tablet thro Computer.

Apart from above any Technical detail required regarding about my tablet i will give. Expecting favourable reply

Thanks in advance
Siva

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome aboard Siva

If the WiFi was off or not connected the last time you used the tablet it won't communicate with Google when it asks for your login name and password. Your only option would be to use hardware buttons to do a factory reset. The method differs a lot from tablet to tablet but you can try, with it off, holding the volume+ and power buttons at the same time until you see some white text upper left then see what options you have.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi kbssmaniam, congratulations on your new Cortex tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!