Help!! New tablet owner--completly clueless!

msenecal

Aug 11, 2011
Hello there, I just got an M70003 mid tablet. I got it as an award with my job and now I'm trying to set it up. The manuel that came with it leaves ALOT to be desired. I managed to get my e-mail account loaded and it comes up without a problem but when I go to app market to try and download an app, it aske for e-mail then says it's invalid??? We have wi-fi at work so I connect thru that right now but I'm also wondering about using it at home. I have high speed internet service at home so I'm gonna call my cable co to see what I need there but I'm still a little confused and green when it comes to technology!!! Thanks a bunch!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
did you set up a gmail account? you will need to have that in order to connect to Android Market.

msenecal

Aug 11, 2011
No I did not! I did not realize it had to be a certain type of account. Can I set up a gmail from google on my tablet or do I need to do that from another computer? Thanks for the info--I feel like a noob but I'll figure it out as I go!!!:p

msenecal

Aug 11, 2011
Yeah that's what I thought. I just haven't had time to call yet today. I figure this out as I go and hopefully learn SOMETHING along the way!!! Thanks!!

msenecal

Aug 11, 2011
Hey it's me again!!!! Well now my tablet is frozen on start-up screen. Droid started his little start-up dance and froze. If I do a reset, will I lose all me downloads? I haven't downloaded too many things but my tablet shut itself down instead of going into sleep mode when I left it for a minute while I was in the middle of reading a book on my kindle app.