Help: Not getting email notifications

hecate

Nov 25, 2011
New owner of a sylvania SYTABEX7-2. A quick site question: I started a few threads, and have posted in a few others, both asking for help and giving help when I can. But although my settings are to be notified by email when there is a reply, and I always check the box below the post that says "instantly, by email", I'm not getting any notifications. Any suggestions? My email addy is correct here. Thanks!

LATE EDIT: Whatever you guys did helped. Not long after I posted, I got a slew of email notifications dating back to the 25th! Thanks.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
@ Hecate, we've recently added a bunch of new servers and there have been some minor problems like this since then. Hopefully, it will soon be fixed. In the meantime, I'd suggest you "Subscribe" to the threads you want to track by clicking "Thread Tools" in the black band just above the thread and selecting "Subscribe to this Thread" from the drop-down menu. Then, when you want to see if there's been a reply, click on "Quick Links" about an inch down on any forum page and select "Subscribed Threads". You'll get a list of all your suscribed threads and you can quickly look at the time of the latest post to see if there's been any activity. Hope that helps you. :cool:

Edit: Just got 7 of those emails myself.:)

Last edited: