Help onda v701

Discussion in 'Onda Tablet Forum' started by frank1395, Mar 3, 2013.

1. frank1395

frank1395 Member

I have installed the new update for the tablet ONDA but the screen responds very poorly.It is this http://file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/download/driver/oamp3/V701D/V701D-V7_v2.1.rar
    But now when I wanted to upgrade to a lower version I can not because I press the start button and the home and it starts normally and no recovery.On the computer I can not connect because the starts the tablet also normal and does not recognize it .... and SD neither.
    can someone help me and forgive'm writing english i am spanish.

2. adam0000

adam0000 Member

Tablet / Device:
    onda v701
    I too am having problems with that firmware upgrade. did you try taking out the sd card and pressing the home and power buttons after you pressed the reset button with a paperclip when it is connected to usb. after that you have to reload the driver located in the amlogicburningtooldriver folder.

3. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum. You said something about upgrading to a lower version which would typically mean downgrading but I don't think you're going to be able to downgrade the version of Android on your tablet. Make certain the SD card is formatted FAT32.