help plaese with Onda v701

Darklux

Dec 5, 2012
I presented it to the next problem and I'm desperate :(

after buying the tablet wave V701 all well and I liked this, but the problem arose hiso I want ronperla :mad:

then usually turned off as I was about to sleep then the next day when you try to turn it on to use pufff not want to spend the android logo :confused: I thought it was by turning it off and leave it for 15 minutes to see if I did something, but for me no surprise start, can not start bone is what many call him the boot loop. search the forum and saw that many of the users of this site they said that they could enter the recovery mode using the power + home physical keys, but after trying several times nothing is not in the happy way and nothing. then try the program that was published here to update the firmware by putting the update.zip it fetches of this page, and I put the file in factory_update_param.aml external sd and followed the instructions but nothing that mostrardo only the white droid :mad: and not to do I'm begining to think what this damage is recovery mode and I read and say if this is damaged cAN CAUSE the problem I have, but can not find a solution because almost no one talking this tablet :( and not doing much appreciate you help me with this as I do not know how to solve it :( and if the question I am new to the forum