HELP PLEASE 10.2" ZT-180 Android 2.2 Tablet 10"

medfetti

Aug 26, 2011
I just purchased this tablet, when I open it up took it out the box I pressed the power button and it would not come on. Only a blue light but blank screen, so I read the instruction on how to reset it by putting small pen in the whole. When I did that the light went off. I thought maybe it needed to be charged so I let it charge half the day and when I tried to turn it on again the same thing happen. Only blue light came on but I still had a black or blank screen. Nothing never came on there was know noise or nothing. Please help me what can I do

Rew05

Nov 14, 2011
Hi medfetti,I got the same problem!!!
The difference its when I press the power button, on the screen when Android name appear with underscoring(_) flashing,
I m waiting but It do not works,and the blu LED light goes on.
Hope some could help us
Good luck
:)

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Dear Medfetti,

I think Rew's problem is more serious than yours, involving a broken screen. I am working with him regarding this.

Now, onto your problem. Is your charger and charging circuit working? Most likely you do not have enough charge to boot your tablet. When you plug your tablet onto the wall circuit do you see a red light anywhere? If not, get someone to test this. I had ruined my charger and got a new one from Best Buy. The one that Zenithink sells is fine but I needed one that was more sturdy.

By the way, a pen tip will not be able to reset your tablet. The tip is too wide, and doesn't reach deep enough. You actually need a large paper clip to do this. Don't worry about this yet. Let's find out about your charging circuit first, and then we can see what needs to be done

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rob

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Cym

Nov 30, 2011
Medfetti, my tablet does exactly the same thing , turns on but onlu got a white screen with the blue power light but nothing else

lamarlynch

Dec 5, 2011
I have the same problem as REW and was wondering if you could help me out as well...
You can email me at [email protected]
My tablet comes on shows the android man in the corner and then says android with a flashing underscore...
PLEASE help me if you can

Dear Medfetti,

I think Rew's problem is more serious than yours, involving a broken screen. I am working with him regarding this.

Now, onto your problem. Is your charger and charging circuit working? Most likely you do not have enough charge to boot your tablet. When you plug your tablet onto the wall circuit do you see a red light anywhere? If not, get someone to test this. I had ruined my charger and got a new one from Best Buy. The one that Zenithink sells is fine but I needed one that was more sturdy.

By the way, a pen tip will not be able to reset your tablet. The tip is too wide, and doesn't reach deep enough. You actually need a large paper clip to do this. Don't worry about this yet. Let's find out about your charging circuit first, and then we can see what needs to be done

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rob

vramool

Dec 15, 2011
you may have your LCD cable loose from the shipping, it happened to me a few times on the zt-180 and flytouch 3 tablets. And consider you lucky to have a Zt-180 because they are very easy to open if you compare to the flytouch tablets !

You should open your tablet and check if your LCD cable is disconnected, sometime they forget to put some tape on it so it does not disconnect during shipping.

blaw918

Dec 27, 2011
Sounds like bad rom. Have you tried flashing new rom?