Help please coby 7016

Linzylu06

Sep 2, 2011
Ok I was given this coby for my birthday, I have never seen this kind before, I thought it was simpler. I bought two books and went to download them it then asked me for an adobe Id, I put mine in and it says it can't authorize this device, I called technical support and all they told me was that I would have to probably download adobe flash player from a third party website. I can't find it and I'm about to get rid of this reader because it's more of a hassle then I want. Please help me. I apparently don't know how to use this.

weezyrider

Jul 29, 2011
Where did you get the books from? Did you buy them from Kindle or Nook? If so, you probably need the reader for them. Both are free. You might not be able to use app market with that tablet. I can't, so I've had to hunt for the program files I wanted. Found most of them.

I've got the 7024. Aldiko came on my tablet, I decided it was a PITA, and tried Laputa. Aldiko wouldn't let me import books. I use Manybooks, Gutenberg, and Booksamillion. Gutenberg and Manybooks are mostly free. You need to download as Epub. There are other PDF readers, but most won't deal with Adobe DRM pdfs. I bought a program for the computer that removes that. I wish I could get to Android Market. I purchased Beam Reader and can't even buy it again to get it on the Coby.

Linzylu06

Sep 2, 2011
Thx for responding but like i said i know nothing bout these so that doesnt make sense to me, i used aldiko when i bought the books and still cant read them