HELP please Superpad i7 Android

Punk4life

Dec 25, 2011
I have just bought my daughter a Superpad i7 Android, we have turned it on after charging it and all that happens is the Android word appears, then a little penguin appears in the top right corner and then Android word appears in the lower right left corner with a white dash flashing, nothing else happens.

I have tried to hold the power button and the round button together and all that happens is the tablet powers off, any suggestions please??

sherrylvinson

Dec 25, 2011
Im having the same problem with the 2 I bought for my childrens christmas gifts. Ive never felt so bad in my life.!! If anyone has any suggestions/help, we would really appreciate it. Thank you :)

smurf_104

Dec 26, 2011
I am having the same problem. Android appears on the screen then nothing happens. I did a reset and it didn't help. I hope we can all get our money back :-(

MrMaas

Dec 26, 2011
looks like i'm in the same boat...all i get is the word "ANDROID", then the Android logo comes up. is there any way i can fix this? or is this a return for me?

hopee234

Dec 26, 2011
I purchased one as well from WagJag and was sent this email on how to reset it... it did not work for me but I do hope it helps some of you

Tablet Initialization
Make sure the tablet is fully charged
Remove touch screen protective membrane
For Model 512MB/4GB perform the following steps:
1. Power on, let it load till an Android mascot appears (if the tablet does not fully load)
2. Power off
3. Press down the Power Key and H Key (located on the right hand side of the tablet) simultaneously till the power comes on
4. You will see the Android mascot on the screen, leave tablet on the table for 3-5 minutes for the tablet to fully initialize.
5.You will be prompted to calibrate the touch screen surface, follow the instruction on the screen
6. The tablet is now fully loaded.
7. Place your finger on the virtual lock on the screen, slide it to the side to unlock the tablet
8. Your tablet is now ready for use
For the Model 256MB/2GB perform the following steps:
1. Power on the tablet
2. Leave the tablet on the tablet between 3-5 minutes for it to initialize
3. Your tablet is ready for use
WIFI
Click on Wifi settings, enable Network Notification
Each tablet has a built in wifi network card to receive wireless internet connection
The strength of the signal depends on the distance between your tablet and your wireless router or hotspot;
it also depends on the speed of your internet connection and other environmental factors external to the tablet.
TOUCH SCREEN:
Make sure to remove the touch screen protective membrane before use
TABLET PERFORMANCE:
Unlike to your desktop, which may have have between 6-8GB of RAM, your tablet has either 256MB or
P752/512/MB of RAM (depending on the model you purchased), therefore it will load more slowly. This is normal.
TABLET STORAGE:
Model P752/512/MB has 4GB storage. Approx 2.07GB is used up for operating system and various utility program installation. Remaining approx 2.07GB storage is free

Dec 27, 2011
Having the same problem ...tried your suggestions - did not work - however the unit was not charged fully - so I will wait until it is and try it again

jenniferl1975

Dec 29, 2011
I am having the same issue with my daughters Christmas present. I am going to try the reset that hopeee suggested. I cant even get in touch with the company that my boyfriend bought it from. The paperwork gets me to a website with Asian writing and no way to contact anyone.

Has anyone gotten any type of response from Andriod on how to help? In other words as posting here helped at all?

Last edited: