Help please tell me what is wrong

ladyharley

Dec 16, 2011
Can anyone tell me why my coby is doing this? (see below video) It was working fine until I bougth new power adapters to charge. The adapter damaged my coby, as it was working fine earlier in the day. When I try to boot without the power adapter, either nothing happens or the coby sign comes on, then the android and lots of flickering and then it reboots over and over and finally down the line the below happens.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
What was the voltage and amperage of the replacement adapter? What was the polarity of the adapter (found on the adapter body, this will be either a + or - within a circle)?

Incorrect voltage and/or polarity could damage the components on the motherboard, including the CPU and GPU. It appears that this is what happened, and either the CPU or GPU was damaged by the adapters. If that is the case, purchase a new tablet.

ladyharley

Dec 16, 2011
The polarity is not listed on the adapter. I will never order from Amazon again esp from China. They destroyed my tablet with the adapter. The AtoZ guarantee program refuses to help me.