Help please

sabboo

Jun 11, 2011
Version, yes. No superuser, correct. No root and just dead wi-fi.

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011

sabboo

Jun 11, 2011
Hmmm i am not sure just why it would be doing that you might try posting your question here Link ( ZT-180 V2 - SlateDroid.com ) there seem to be a lot mire 180 users there than there are here and i bet we can get this problem solved but you might read this first Link ( PLEASE READ Before asking questions about Firmware Upgrades (Flashing roms) - SlateDroid.com ) before you post it might give us a little help in getting to the root hahaha of your problem.....

I go there, and I think I'm a member, but there's no links to log in, post, reply, etc. I would hate to think that a droid forum cannot be accessed by a tablet or something.

guitarbedlam

Jun 21, 2011
GREAT NEWS! Tried doing a different formatting option (removed allocation size) and it works! You guys have been so much help!

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Great glad you got it working! Is there any chance you might go into detail on how you got it to work it might help others.....

sabboo

Jun 11, 2011
Dude(esse), It ain' t working. THIS is my thread with no answers. Again.

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Dude(esse), It ain' t working. THIS is my thread with no answers. Again.

Well just what is not working did you read the post i ask you to read? give us some info on just what tablet you have and we will try to help you get it working. Is it still the root problem or is it something else? what table do you have V1 or V2? with how much ram and memory? what color is your mother board? all the information in this post LINK ( PLEASE READ Before asking questions about Firmware Upgrades (Flashing roms) - SlateDroid.com ) would really help us get to the bottom of your problem........

rrrr

Sep 3, 2011
Hey guys,
I got the ZT180 from my uncle. I tried to root it using z4root, and now it wont boot past when it shows the android logo and then has the printed word "android". Any idea how I can fix this?
Thanks!

download the file from zenithink.comand update your tablet
the new name is zt-180 android_2.2_512_4gb_10_0613 with fnew