Help Please

Magicone31

Nov 16, 2011
Ok so I am not a tech person, and i have just purchased the Coby Kyros Mid 7022. To be honest I would like it a lot better with the Android Market. I have been able to download the Amazon Market which has some of the apps I want but it does not have everything the Google Android Market has. I have had no luck with rooting (used the Z4root app), or downloading the framework and apk files.... I just think I'm not doing it right because I don't completely understand the instructions. I am in the Houston area, is there somewhere I can take my tablet to just have this done, because I have been trying to get this done for 6 days on my own using youtube and forums, etc. Finally I digress!

Magicone31

Nov 16, 2011
Will do on the title, I am new to the forum and have a new Coby Kyros 7022 that i'm trying to get the Android Market on. After downloading the zip file, when I hit to install in order to start with the OneTimeInitializer, it gives me an error "Sorry no application available", What am I doing wrong? I was told to unzip the file, but I do not know how to do this. Also, is a MicroSd required for this installation because I have been trying without one (ordered one online waiting to receive it will hopefully get it in tomorrow.) Could this be why it is not working? Sorry if my questions seem basic, but I am new to all this. Thanks in advance for your help.

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
1.Download the zip file.
2.Go into es file explorer and find the zip.
3.Long press on it until a mini menu pops up.
4.Click on extract.
5. Let it work, and find the folder that it extracted.
6. Install the apks in order.
7.Enjoy the android market:)

Sent from my flyer using Tapatalk