Help please

Bryster

Jun 20, 2012
The wife and I are going on a vacation and I want a 7 inch tablet to play movies so she doesn't drive me nuts waiting on connecting flights. I want to preload 10 or so movies on a thumb drive or 3 and just swap them out throughout the vacation. But I also want to use the tablet as a tablet after the vacation.

Anyone know of something that fits the bill?

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
The wife and I are going on a vacation and I want a 7 inch tablet to play movies so she doesn't drive me nuts waiting on connecting flights. I want to preload 10 or so movies on a thumb drive or 3 and just swap them out throughout the vacation. But I also want to use the tablet as a tablet after the vacation.

Hi Bryster, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is the tablet you should take for your vacation. 16GB internal storage can store enough movies for your vacation and IPS screen has a great display effect when you watch movie. Also, dual core is a plus on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011

hi heres a slightly cheaper alternative to the ainol aurora thats in stock at this site now, trusted seller with good feedback &
supporting vendor on this site. well worth a look.

Ramos W17 Pro Tablet PC 7 inch Capacitive Android 4.0 Cortex A9 Dual Core Ramos W17 Pro Tablet PC 7 inch Capacitive Android 4.0 Cortex A9 Dual Core [W17PRO] - $159.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods