help please

geo6979

Jun 27, 2013
im having a problem downloading apps on my tablet, i use 1moblie market cause for some reason google play crashes after installing,so while using 1mobile market i try to download lets say dragonplay poker or just about anything i download it tells me download unseccessful, can anyone help me out?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Go to settings - apps - all and find the 1mobile app. Tap it and tell it to clear the cache, then force close it and restart your tablet.

geo6979

Jun 27, 2013
i tried what u said and it worked but i have to do that everytime i want to download something. also is there an alternative market besides google play which crashes on me and 1moblie market.

i may have replyed twice, if i did it was not on purpose

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
is there an alternative market besides google play which crashes on me and 1moblie market.

Hi George,

There are several other markets listed here that you could try: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...atives-google-play-store-amazon-appstore.html

However, the one I'd recommend is the Amazon Appstore. The complete instructions for installing it on your tablet are here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000626391&ref_=amb_link_363093842_2

geo6979

Jun 27, 2013
ok so i dont mean to be a pest but i just clicked the link u sent for amazon and i get unseccessful download.......any ideas?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
i get unseccessful download.......any ideas?

Sorry George, I don't have any ideas, it worked fine when I did it. However, on the Amazon page I linked to, there's a "Help with the Amazon Appstore" section near the bottom of the right hand column. Hopefully, they'll be able to help you get it downloaded and properly installed. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
See if it will download on your PC. if so, an easy way to get it on your tablet (there are dozens of other methods), E-Mail it to yourself and open the attachment.

geo6979

Jun 27, 2013
I just factory reset my tablet, and I can't even download a thing......can one of u help me to try and get google play on my tablet please