Help please? :(

janefab20

Jan 13, 2014
Hi! I'm absolutely new in this forum and I'm quite glad seeing this kind of forum in the internet because I'm getting more and more annoyed on my tablet. I've got this problem in the Chinese tablet my sister bought for me. At first it was quite impressive, I've installed a lot of apps and they're working so grand. But as time passes by it always hang and there's no other way to make it work than to restart it and some of the times if I get really unlucky all the apps are gone and it erases everything except the pictures from my camera and other pics I've downloaded from the internet. There are also times when it hangs in the middle of android startup. It is really annoying that I'm as if obliged to download every apps I have downloaded over and over again. What do you think is the problem and how would I be able to resolve it? I have this theory that the internal storage might be corrupted or something?? :confused: Please help.. thanks..

edap

Dec 12, 2012
A clean boot (internal factory reset) would restore your device to factory settings by opening the Settings app, then, Backup and reset.