Help please!!!

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
So do you guys think that there will be a version released so we could download it to the PC and drag and drop it in the directory?

Sent from my Rooted HTC Incredible

I'm not really sure if I follow what you are asking. But once you have the SD card created, the ROM are simply downloaded to the pc, dragged over to the SD card, and then flashed. And depending on the rom you are using, you might be able to simplify this by using Samba (wireless shared sd card) and just dragging downloaded zip files to the sd, reboot into recovery, install, reboot.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
I'm not really sure if I follow what you are asking. But once you have the SD card created, the ROM are simply downloaded to the pc, dragged over to the SD card, and then flashed. And depending on the rom you are using, you might be able to simplify this by using Samba (wireless shared sd card) and just dragging downloaded zip files to the sd, reboot into recovery, install, reboot.
While it is slightly more technical to set up once you do using Samba Fileshare https://market.android.com/details?id=com.funkyfresh.samba&feature=search_result file transfers are all wireless. I have not plugged my nook into my pc in a few days. Between this and Dropbox side-loading is a breeze.