help plz

amyjo

Apr 7, 2012
i have the superpad III it was working fine now green light comes on and i have totally black screen i just got case and keyboard problem seemed to occur after plugging it in plz help:mad:

J

jimbo7630

oops, sorry, ask Spider to move your thread to a Forum where more people can help.

amyjo

Apr 7, 2012
im new here tried posting n a forum didnt seem to get help lol who's spider

J

jimbo7630

Spider is the big boss in charge of thread relocation, just holler and he'll come!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
im new here tried posting n a forum didnt seem to get help lol who's spider

Hi amyjo, congratulations on your new superpad III and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 section for you, where more people with your tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
First things first...
The charge light... does it start out red THEN turn green or is it just green all the time?
1) green all time... Give it chance to CHARGE COMPLETELY... the light should go OUT (possibly change color).
2) starts (red/whatever),turns green... Have you disconnected the keyboard yet? On the lower right edge is a itty-bitty button. A.K.A RESET... use your stylus to press it after you disconnect the keyboard... more than once is okay. THEN try to bring it up WITHOUT the keyboard.

Hope this helps! :D