Help rooted PND White now no wifi!!!!

quig59

Nov 23, 2011
Hi, I rooted my refurbished Pandigital White 7 inch I bought from Amazon. I heard about rooting to get the andriod market. I went online and found a sight that explained how to do it. I am not that computer savey but was able to do it, I held the power and volume button and with a little glee saw it was downloading. It now acts and looks like a phone no big deal. It had android market and youtube the things that I wanted, but now the wifi does not work. I tried hit the reset button and it does not go back to the settings that were there, it still looks like a phoine and no wifi. I then went to a sight that was suppose to be an update the pandigital fireware but it always stops when it gets to the serial #. I then thougth if I go online and try to download a wifi connector app to my computer and then to the SD card this would fix the problem. Alas I don't know how to do it. I went to andriod market on my computer but it downloaded it straight to my EVO. I am lost I tried for about 8 hours to find some way to fix this and gave up to go to sleep a 3 am. Is there someone who can help me!!! Give me a holiday miracle, PLEASE!!!!!!!!