Help Superpad Browser error

Xenarchist

Aug 12, 2011
Hello All,So I'm new to tablets and apps but not computers in general so I know a little. I purchased my Superpad some time ago and I've always had issues downloading from the Infotm market but i chalked that up to not having an SD card. I purchased an SD card and mounted it but I kept getting a "newer version/update required" when I tried to use the Dolphin Browser. I downloaded the update and get type unknown so of course the file won't open. I put it away for a couple weeks because I didn't have time to fool with it.

Today I got it back out and surprisingly Dolphin didn't tell me I needed to update, however it refuses to load any pages. I use a wireless network and always have but I thought maybe my connect was the issue so I plugged it directly into my modem and still nothing. I've tried downloading the Dolphin app onto the SDcard because I can't use the market or anything and it tell me that I'm replacing a network file and confirm I do and it ultimately brings me to the application not installed screen.

I've tried basic resetting and even factory reset and nothing gives. I'm at my wits end and at this point I'm ready to chalk this up to a $200 wall ornament. (I can at least play some tunes though. This is me begging, pleading and screaming for help.

mancsguy

Aug 23, 2011
Can't answer that for you, but have you thought of downloading a different browser from the market instead to bypass the problem? I don't know what if anything is available to you - firefox maybe?