Help tables S7-104 does not turn

droops

Jan 26, 2012
I bought a tablet in my parents live in Brazil, when I called he was only on screen IDEOS primeito logo on boot, then after i decided to install a new firmware 2.2 for the SD card then it started to load the bar just that when he arrived in the middle and now will not turn off more and no screen and no light appears, put the charger on it and took the battery test I took the key and put in the place where you connect the battery and saw that he is receiving power, since not know what can be help me please!

droops

Jan 26, 2012
[h=2]I bought a tablet in my parents live in Brazil, when I called he was only on screen IDEOS primeito logo on boot, then after i decided to install a new firmware 2.2 for the SD card then it started to load the bar just that when he arrived in the middle and now will not turn off more and no screen and no light appears, put the charger on it and took the battery test I took the key and put in the place where you connect the battery and saw that he is receiving power, since not know what can be help me please![/h]