HELP Tablet keeps freezing

mg2018

Nov 7, 2011
Simply install super task killer and cache cleaner apps , use those regularly and your tablet wont freeze up nor will you need more sd card memory

mg2018

Nov 7, 2011
All tablets will "freeze up" if you are not running a free app called Super Task Killer as well as Cache Cleaner . they will free up your tablet, no need for more memory (sd cards) and run without freezing.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
All tablets will "freeze up" if you are not running a free app called Super Task Killer as well as Cache Cleaner . they will free up your tablet, no need for more memory (sd cards) and run without freezing.

I don't run this and my tablet doesn't freeze. Ever. The OP sent it in and ASUS found an issue and fixed it. This app would not have helped in this instance.

jseah

Nov 21, 2011

With the Android OS, task killer apps are not necessary and in many cases, do more harm than good. Android is very good at allocating resources and if you kill an app that is running in the background, but is needed, Android will simply start the app right back up.

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
^^ when i got my TF back from asus yesterday inclosed was a repair report and it said that it was a bad OS and they replaced some part inside and now it works like a dream