Help this Dummy!

janlank

Feb 7, 2013
I bought 2 tablets for 2 of my granddaughters for Christmas. The Nexus 7 for the older girl is terrific! The one I purchased for the younger girl, Kaser Net's Geo 2 is not. Now it won't accept the password or will it allow me to bypass or reset it as I did once before. The screen won't stay on long enough nor will it display any of the system icons. Granted this was not expected to be like the Nexus 7, but it had great ratings. I'm at a loss, can anyone help me?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum, and just so you'll know, we were all dummies at some point when it came to tablets or Android. We all had to start somewhere.

I'm not positive I completely understand the problem but it sounds from part of your description that it needs a good charging if it won't stay on long. It may be a problem with the charger or cable, but I could be missing something here.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Leeshor has a good suggestion about making sure it is charged. If you are not using the charger that came with it including the wall plug you may want to try that. After that if the password is locking you out you may need to completely reset the tablet to be able to access it again.

JP